Radio and Television Center
- TV STUDIO COMPLEX
The television studio complex has a television studio, director's room, sound engineer's room, make-up room, reception room, server room, camera depot, lighting depot, set depot, three video editing rooms and an announcer's booth.
The unit has specialized studio LED lighting and studio-mechanization, cyclorama - white and green color; 3 Sony HXC-FB80 HD 1080p studio cameras; Autocue news system; Ross video mixer, as well as all technical and human resources necessary and related to the realization of a television broadcast.
If external photos are needed, the work of the unit is supported by the University Film Center, which provides filming, lighting, sound recording and editing equipment for all external activities of the studio (reports, interviews, etudes, sketches, etc.).
The television studio complex realizes both complete television productions and series, as well as recording and video processing of specific audio-visual productions of a different nature, and also all related activities of script development, organization, filming, post-production. This also includes specific details such as hat making, themed interstitials, graphic packaging and related musical themes, image frames for overlays, background visual pads, sound effects and graphic transitions, themed sets, etc.
The television studio complex carries out the filming and post-production of a number of internal projects - broadcasts, discussions, NBU events, presentations, etc. and is the basis of future university television. In the framework of these projects, students from different programs and specialties actively participate, with the aim of practice and participation in a real creative process, under the guidance of the relevant teachers and technical experts.
The television studio complex also works on the implementation of external projects.
- SOUND PRODUCTION STUDIO
The sound production studio is a professional sound recording studio that offers:
- Realization of high-quality recordings
- Processing, mixing, mastering, composing and arranging music
- Productions for radio and television - film music, dubbing, jingles and others
- Sound and voice recording for television, radio and other forms of advertising
- Ability to record small and larger musical ensembles, incl. with instrumental accompaniment
- Realization of musical projects of students
- Preparation of rubrics and interludes of TV shows - musical themes for graphic packaging
- Sound renovation from analog and digital media
- Recording, editing and production of cinema sound with sound systems for spatial sound in higher formats (stereo or 5.1/7.1 sound)
- Recording and processing of podcasts
The students' training is organized around the solution of specific practical tasks (recording technology, commutation, selection of microphones for vocal performers or instrumentalists) and provides an opportunity to acquire basic knowledge and practical experience in a real studio setting.
The studio works on external projects.
- UNIVERSITY FILM CENTER
The main activity of the unit is related to:
- Provision of filming, sound recording, lighting and editing equipment for the practical courses and graduation theses of students in the field of cinema and television, animated cinema, sound direction, music, etc.
- Supporting the activities of the RTC TV Studio by providing filming, lighting, sound recording and editing equipment for all external activities of the studio (reports, interviews, sketches, sketches, etc.)
- Provision of rental equipment for field work outside the NBU
- Acquaintance of the students with the filming, lighting and editing equipment and conducting practical training on working with it
- Filming and coverage of university events
- Realization of film projects and high-quality advertising and music videos
UFC works on external projects.
- ANIMATION CINEMA LABORATORY
Animation Cinema Laboratory is a professionally equipped Animation Studio, which provides conditions for the creation of animated films from the idea up to the finished product. The animation studio has 19 individual workplaces and its own projection room. Each workstation is equipped with specific software and peripheral equipment, enabling the realization of film projects in various animation techniques.
The base allows:
- The creation of volumetric (puppet) animation
- Classic (drawn) animation
- Computer 2D and 3D animation. The unit has computer stations with specialized software for 2D and 3D animation, as well as drawing tablets.
- Frame-by-frame capture of cut-out, plasticine, sand animation and painting under camera
- The studio has separate editing and color correction stations
- Within the unit, a projection hall for animated films was also built
The technical equipment of the Animation Cinema Laboratory is in line with modern professional standards and current world trends in animation film production.
An animation studio provides students with the opportunity to implement course assignments, animation exercises, independent works and student films, as well as the acquisition of knowledge and skills at the highest professional level.
The laboratory works on external projects.
- RADIO STUDIO
The radio studio at NBU consists of two studios, a central apparatus room and a server room. In the radio studio, a radio program is created and broadcast through two independent streaming channels (audio streaming and visual radio streaming) on the Internet.
In the radio studio, you can create:
- Audio and visual radio broadcasts, news, journalistic and entertainment programs, interviews (with guests in the NBU studio or up to 4 telephone connections and two GSM standard), playlists and block broadcasts, live inclusion of up to two reporters from the venue through mobile reporting technology.
- Real-time audio and video streaming
- Audio ads
- Editing of music performances, external reporter recordings, creation and final processing of news, journalistic and entertainment programs, music charts, service information and more.
The training of students is aimed at acquiring basic knowledge and practical skills in a real studio environment for working with journalistic materials, working in front of a microphone, working with reporter equipment, simulating air, creating materials for radio streaming channels, creating news, service information, journalistic, author and entertainment programs, music charts and other mixed creative forms.
The radio studio works on external projects.
- MOVIE THEATER
The NBU movie theater has modern technology for broadcasting all video formats, including DCP, through the built-in server. The sound system is built according to the Dolby® Digital Cinema Sound standard with EV (ElecroVoice) speakers with a Yamaha digital audio processor-mixing matrix.
The capacity of the hall is 85 seats, equipped with cinema chairs with an additional, folding writing table, located amphitheater in 9 rows with a central alley, including two places for people with disabilities.
In the hall, there are two lecture seats with displayed multimedia control. Additionally available are 4 Sennheiser desktop microphones for film presentations, two Sennheiser headsets and two Sennheiser wireless microphones for discussions and a 65' Panasonic touchscreen flat display for solo work including a whiteboard function. This allows the space to be used not only for film screenings, but also for lectures, meetings, discussions, presentations and other events.